F1 Hinckley 23rd Jan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1 Hinckley 23rd Jan

Post  Gazza on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:30 am

Hi Guys

Dale I think you really need to get one of these there brill [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Eric the video when I put it up I too like you thought its playing a little fast
but when the car is coming down the straight look at the person standing up on the left hand side he is not moving like its speeded up so there for its the real deal Ha ha so yes mate it really is that fast

Right a little report

The 3racing F1 like any other car can break [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but we only find these things out when we are racing and racing HARD so there was a few that broke around the Link area including mine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here above we can see the missing Chassis part in red

Also you will note I had to buy some longer Turnbuckle’s [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to allow me to carry on racing you can use the original ones but there only just hanging on to the threads

So I spotted these in the spare’s box and snapped them up £6

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and below fitted

Then to cap it off another driver had the rear pod go as well

You can see in the enlarged pic the crack across the GRP

This we all agree needs sorting by 3Racing for future production as in below
The pieces in red need adding to beef it up so to say [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The rear pod above nut sure if this would work possible better off with a Carbon one as
The holes are still close to the edge ?
Gazza

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top